Tuesday 23 March 2010

Prezi.com

Today is the first day ive started using the bizarre yet amazing website prezi.com. For my media evaluation I will be using prezi to present my evaluation of my A2 media product and ancillary texts. The evaluation questions are as followed...
1.) In what ways does your media product use, develop, or challenge forms and conventions of real media texts?
2.) What have you learned from your audience feedback?
3.) how effective is the conbination of your main product & ancillary texts?
4.) How did you use new media technologies in the construction & research, planning and evaluation stages?

So far with my prezi presentation evaluation slide I have arranged the questions around the page & put them into frames.. I then also managed to embed my finished product on youtube onto my prezi!! (& yes I had to ask google how to do this)...

Ive now completed my prezi.. i hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment