Wednesday 27 January 2010

Film Schedule

When preparing for my production i made a film schedule, to help organise out my timeline of filming and editing. I was very keen to get filming done ASAP, so i would be able to then concentrate of the other tasks that needed individually completing and resuring myself if any changes needed to be made i would have plenty of time to correct my production tease trailer.

Film Schedule:

Thursday 21st of January: Take photos of 'couple'. Get photos developed.Buy props and films. - candles, photoframes, lighter, etc.

Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th of January: Filming home scenes (Husband and Wife). Main filming session. i will need props, costumes, actors/actresses, cameras, tripods.

Friday 29th of January: film scenes needed in London...this is more for the scenary effects for my trailer and burning of photograph.

Thursday 25th of March: Each thursday between these days i have booked a Mac laptop and have set aside time from 11:00am to 4:30pm to edit my filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment