Wednesday 27 January 2010

Shopping & organsation for Props

...Shopping & organsation for Props...

This picture is two actors in my film, (Husband and Wife) I took this picture to use as part of the mise en scene to show around their house.

This is another picture of the 'happy married couple' to use as part of the mise en scene.

One of my favourtie... The two actors looking happy on an outing, this picture will be used as well as part of my mise en scene, but another dramtic scene in my film when the wife burns a photo of them both.

An innocent picture of my two actors looking happy.

With all the pictures i took of my actors, i got the pictures developed at Boots as you can see above.. and im using these to put into photo frames around the couples family home to add an authentic touch of realism.

Just to be on the safe side, i wanted to buy my own film roles just in case nothing would be over-recorded by other students, or i needed the footage without edits. this seemed like a good idea as this media production work is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment