Wednesday 17 February 2010

Naming My Film Trailer

My Film trailer is based on... A wife, a cheating husband & his mistress... When the wife discovers her husband’s secret & turns psycho, playing the role of a deadly killer! Thinking of name for my film trailer was beyond challenging and demanding. I wanted a simple aristocratic one-worded word for the title that stood out from other films but had an elegant touch. I wanted words that ment:

• Love
• Romance
• Hate
• Betrayal
• Loyalty
• Madness

I was using a thesaurus to find other words with the same meaning. I also find Latin words exceptionally attractive so I used a translation site to help me find the perfect word. After researching ideal names for my film I found... AMORE...! An Italian word meaning Love, It was perfect for me and my film. It was simply a beautiful word; it just explains the narrative of my film & adds mystery to those who do not know the meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment