Saturday 20 February 2010

Photo's For The Film Magazine & Film Poster

Here is a selection of pictures I took over the duration of our filming dates, however due to the long day we (myself and actors) had, our make-up and clothes were not as high-quality as I would of liked. The actor’s make-up had faded and the clothes were a little creased & the poor lighting made the actors look very pale. I learnt from this experience that planning a day to just concentrate on pictures would be a clever idea, I took more pictures of improved scenery, such as forestry area and plain brick walls as you can see below. Organising a day to focus on only pictures allowed them to look fresh, thorough and of high quality making my film poster and film magazine more outstanding and eye catching to audiences.











No comments:

Post a Comment