Wednesday 10 February 2010

Editing Again

Editing round 2!! Thursday 11th February, booking the Apple Mac laptops once again for the day, I continued with the editing for my film trailer. During my other iMovie tasks I have never fully gone through every individual transition, but I decided it would be exceedingly beneficial to make sure I knew all transitions and effects to make my film trailer the best I can. This took fairly long applying them to different clips & it was hard concentrating but searching through the transitions & effects I learnt new ones that are have already been placed into my trailer, such as the ’peephole’ . There were other transitions & effects that were fascinating to me, however I felt they held a cartoon element that wouldn’t fit into my trailer genre or narrative.

At the moment I feel my trailer is coming along at a good, steady paste & so far I am happy with the progression & development I am making.

(Pictures to be uploaded Blackberry Error)
(Video to be uploaded Blackberry Error)

No comments:

Post a Comment